Today is the first day back for most of the Loki team after our Christmas break, so there’s a bit less in this dev update than usual. Rest assured, the Loki team is getting straight back onto the development train, working on essential Session features like reimplementing multi-device and building out Session Protocol support for closed groups. The Lokinet team is working on some Windows optimizations which should increase download speeds through exit nodes.
- P2P network changes to reduce possibility of DoS attacks https://github.com/loki-project/loki-core/pull/1379
- Fix wallet out of sync issue https://github.com/loki-project/loki-core/pull/1374
- Service Node changes to increase time synchronicity https://github.com/loki-project/loki-core/pull/1377
- Loki -> Oxen name change branch https://github.com/darcys22/loki-core/commits/oxen-rebrand
- Change stake amounts to uint64_t’s https://github.com/loki-project/loki-core/pull/1376 ,https://github.com/loki-project/loki-core/pull/1375
Before the holiday period, we rolled out the backwards-compatible version of the Session Protocol, and the feedback has been overwhelmingly positive. We will be making various improvements over the next few weeks to further increase stability, particularly for closed groups.
- Begin working on Session Protocol changes for closed groups https://github.com/loki-project/session-ios/commits/session-protocol
- Fix audio recording view https://github.com/loki-project/session-desktop/pull/1417
- Fix moderator crown https://github.com/loki-project/session-desktop/pull/1410