Good day to you all! As we begin the month of September, we would like to take some time to look back on the accomplishments that we have had over the past two years. If you are not aware, our bitcoin talk announcement went live on August 15, 2017. At that time, we had the name IntenseCoin. We have had many changes over the past two years, our name included, so we would like to take some time to look at the changes that we have had, while also giving you the details of what we have done during August.
Looking back at our past accomplishments:
- On August 15, 2017, we made our launch announcement under the name IntenseCoin. Our goal since our inception has been to create an anonymous, decentralized, blockchain-backed, VPN service. Initially, our project was based on ByteCoin, an anonymous cryptocurrency, and the predecessor to Monero.
- February 2018 — Rebase from ByteCoin to Monero. The rebase was a large undertaking for our Development team.
- July 2018 — Launched our browser VPN for Google Chrome, effectively creating a browser-based decentralized VPN service backed by blockchain. We soon followed with a Firefox plugin.
- August 2018 — Intensecoin officially rebranded to Lethean.
- December 2018 — we released a paper wallet for Lethean
- April 2019 — Lethean partnered with AsiaBlockchainReview
- April 2019 — We release our most recent website, which can be found here: Lethean.io
- August 2019 — Release of Lethean Reach ambassador program
Over the past month, our development team has been working on finalizing the new EZ map GUI integrated into our wallet. The development team ran into a few roadblocks with the code bases not working well together, and subsequently has pushed back the release of this new GUI wallet. During the meeting that was held last week, it is clear that we are now on the right track to getting the map integrated into the wallet, and the EZ map GUI is well on the way to being finalized. As soon as we know that the new wallet is ready for use, we will let our userbase know in a standalone article and through our social platforms.
Lethean Reach campaign changes
After launching the Lethean Reach campaign, we were excited to hear your feedback. After the first few weeks of the campaign running, and the feedback received from our community, it was clear that the reward structure for Ambassadors did adequately incentivize referrals. With that in mind, we have changed the reward structure to better incentivize Ambassadors to refer users to our services.
The rewards earned for each referral has been increased ten times, for a total of 500 Lethean per referral. However, the higher referral bonus will only be available for a short time. Ambassadors will only earn 500 Lethean for referrals until the total number of referrals reaches 500.
If you would like to receive the higher referral amount, you must submit your referrals as soon as possible. After we reach 500 referrals, the next 200 referrals will earn Ambassadors 300 Lethean per referral.
After we have reached 700 total referrals, Ambassadors will receive 100 Lethean for each person referred.
If you are interested in receiving the higher referral amount, we strongly encourage you to start submitting your referrals. You can set up your Ambassador account by visiting reach.lethean.io.