We understand that most users value convenience and simplicity above all else, and to increase the user amount the typical user’s preferences must be considered.
Two things must be achieved;
- the user must intuitively understand how to operate the product;
- the user must be able to use the product on platforms where they already feel familiar.
X-Payment bridges the gap between complexity and consumability, and we now expand it out of Discord and onto your next favorite platforms.
Enter X-Payment on Twitter
From October 3rd, you’ll be able to send and receive XCASH in a way you’ve never experienced.
Instant X-Payment transactions
As an off-chain layer of the X-Cash native chain, X-Payment can process on-platform transactions (Txs) independent of our block time. This means that Txs are transmitted instantly between X-Payment users.
The Leader board located under the Explore tab gives you access to statistics to see who is leading the tipping game, among other vital statistics.
Use on Discord, Twitter, and more to come.
We all have our platform preferences, and Twitter is the favorite of 206 million daily users. X-Payment sits on top of its integrated platforms to give you the best experience where ever you call home.
X-Payment enables a deeper level of cross-platform synergy:
- On Twitter you can now promote your E-Sports tournament, publicly incentivize people to join through Twitter Tips, then through Discord, you can create a Merchant (monetized) tournament registration role for contestants, and finally, send the winners their prize through Discord or Twitter.
- Tip your favorite digital artist on Twitter to promote their work, and likewise receive tips from your Twitter patrons.
- Donate to social movements to help alleviate the social issues you care about, and likewise receive funding to start your own social movement.
- Grassroots fund an indie game developer to fund their development roadmap, and leveraging the power of Twitter your community won’t miss out on the opportunity to support you. The Dev doesn’t even need a Twitter account to receive XCASH from X-Payment.
- All of the existing X-Payment use cases including the Merchant System.
Note: The combination of the integrated platform’s features with X-Payment, makes the use cases as endless as your imagination.
To start you need to have some XCASH currency, an X-Payment platform account, and of course a Twitter account :-).
Creating and funding an X-Payment account.
- Login to the X-Payment platform using your Twitter account.
- Select the appropriate Deposit wallet from the drop down box. In this case, we select Twitter wallet. There is no difference between wallets, naming is only for your tracking and association. You can use the copy feature to click on the address and it will be copied into your device’s clipboard. Same for payment id/deposit id.
- Make a deposit. (Please use caution as with any transfer and re-check entered payment id and hot wallet address as your deposit is likely to be lost if incorrect data is entered. Alternatively, if you’re using a mobile wallet you can use the generated QR code X-Cash team is not responsible in case of a “mistake”.
- Wait for XCASH to arrive. Processed deposits will be marked in the history of deposits and the balance of the Twitter wallet updated (NOTE: the platform auto checks every 5th+1 minute inside an hour. Please reach out to us if the deposit is not processed within 1 hour. Make sure to provide us with a TxId).
Info: X-Cash’s native chain has a block time of 5 minutes, and typically you should expect to wait for 15 minutes (3 confirmations) before the transfer will appear in your deposit address. The 5 minute block time is lengthy, however, our TurboTX feature will make the block time irrelevant.
Once the transfer is complete, you will see your transaction in your Deposit History
Tipping or Sending X-Cash with Privacy.
- Select a Social Media Account Type and choose where you want to send X-Cash to. (Currently, only Twitter is supported.)
- Enter the User Name or Used_ID of the person you’re sending to, or add multiple Receivers.
- Select in full increments the amount you’re sending
- (NOTE: If you have multiple receivers, then each will get the amount specified i.e. If you are sending to 2 people and select 2 XCASH then you will send 4 XCASH in total.
To speed things up you can add your Favorites to your Social Address Book. When you click Select it will prefill the User Name or User ID field above.
Your central control hub
You are able to move X-Cash between your internal accounts. This is done without any fees.
For easier identification pay attention to the arrow as it will indicate how your funds are moving.
Withdrawing your funds from the X-Payment platform is very straightforward.
Paste the destination address and indicate the amount of X-Cash you would like to withdraw.
Make sure to VERIFY the destination address as transactions are irreversible.
If you use multiple addresses then it would be best to utilize the Withdraw Address Book.
The X-Payment Platform
On October 3rd, the platform link will be posted to both X-Cash official and X-Payment bot’s twitter accounts:
We’ve compiled questions and answers in case you get stuck. If your question is still unanswered, please join us at Discord.
The explore tab contains all the general statistics regarding the X-Payment platform. You will be able to see how you rank up with the other users among other details on the system.
Call for support or feature request?
We have established communication channels through which you can reach us:
- You can open up a Github ticket on dedicated X-Payment Repo
- Join us over Discord through the invite link, find section X-Payment, and tag @Animus#4608
- Send us a DM on Twitter to the account @XPaymentBot