Time to transfer my total due

I don't mine Monero much, but I raised the payout limit so high, that I can withdraw all together.

What is the estimated time to transfer Monero from pool wallet once I set the limit low again? I want to withdraw as close as possible to MoneroV hard fork. Thanks! 

Don't forget to join our forum at hashvault.pro and join our Discord Server here.

payment run happens every hour, but only a certain amount of people can get paid per run. so it depends on how many people come up for payment at the same time and if those people have a payment id or not.... the short answer not very long

Snider - HashVault Support

Helpful Links: Official Android Monitoring App | Discord Server | Configure XMRig | Configure Proxy

I am reached 0.110693266233 XMR and stop workers, now there is no payment for a 3 days. My threshold is set 0.11 XMR.

474DdzLsV5HTPs4kPT5P7HZHp2TNpY45uWcHXeLq6Mz3PXc6rQZMCqW6YzpUAFNhaJi9JK9QY9nzmdgpXLjcvfCUJ7exXMc

So, is this my fault or pool have some problems? When this payment going to happen?

Correct! After changing trashold to 0.11 sign out again, and sign in again end now is 0.11 ... anyway payment is not done yet so must wait :)

If this is known bug, and will be no fixed soon  than one short topic need to be done about this on this forum...

• Like 1
  • 5 months later...

I don't want to create a new topic, so i will write here. This is my wallet 4JUdGzvrMFDWrUUwY3toJATSeNwjn54LkCnKBPRzDuhzi5vSepHfUckJNxRL2gjkNrSqtCoRUrEDAgRwsQvVCjZbRyY6uQdsjPgSBiHULt , i got a  0.127844985513 XMR pool thosent pending second day, and I cant  log in to the website pool. Can someone help me ;)

• 3 years later...
On 5/4/2018 at 5:38 PM, NiNjutsu said:

Correct! After changing trashold to 0.11 sign out again, and sign in again end now is 0.11 ...  anyway payment is not done yet so must wait 

If this is known bug, and will be no fixed soon  than one short topic need to be done about this on this forum...

That's right, thank you for sharing

dordle