Getting started with a new monero wallet is easier and quicker when you use a remote node to provide access to the blockchain, you can find lists of public nodes in google or use this guide to get a fully functional Monero wallet in minutes.
2) move it to a folder you will like the application to stay using a USB stick can be a good idea
3) run the Monero Wallet GUI executable
4) Select the language, I will select English but pick your native language.
5) Select "Create a new wallet"
5) Give your wallet a name, write down your recovery seed on paper and store it safely.
6) Give your wallet a secure password
7) Select "Connect to a remote node" and use the hashvault remote node details: nodes.hashvault.pro:18081
8. That its your all setup and ready to go, you can get your wallet address from the receive tab
Edited by Snider